Friday, May 30, 2008

Kling-on

I snapped these photos tonight just before dinner. They show Hailey in her "Kling-on" mode. She had a death grip on my pant legs while I was shooting down at her. She wasn't too happy about the camera in her face when all she wanted was for me to carry her around.

She has these little episodes at least once everyday. I don't know if it is tiredness or teeth hurting or if she just wants some extra attention. She will drive me crazy if I am trying to do something and all she does is hang on my legs and scream. Sometimes she can't get a grip on me, then she just follows me around the house and screams.

I am sure someday I will look back and miss these days. Well - maybe the carrying her around but not the screaming cries!





2 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow, look at those toofers (teeth)! Mama.....(sing)

jensenbo said...

She loves her mommy!!:)