Monday, May 5, 2008

I wonder where he gets it from?

My kids are very comfortable with a camera in their face. I am a self proclaimed "photomaniac" and have made them my favorite subjects since the day they were born. Spencer is now starting to show an interest in being on the other side of the lens.

When Aunt DayDay visited last week with Mirabel, Spence had his Fisher Price digital camera out constantly. He has a pretty good eye for an almost seven year old! Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of pictures of elbows or heads cut off and fifty shots of Daddy and Hailey on the couch - but most of his pictures are surprisingly good. The camera is a made for kids model so the quality is complete crap but he doesn't know that. We have never printed any out - I am kind of curious what they would look like on paper.






These are some of my favorites. He got a smile out of Mirabel. He took pictures of Evan and Hailey in their car seats on the way to the airport. The above is his signature self portrait.

Funny how all kids LOVE the self portrait!









I LOVE these with the Taun Taun and Evan and the Taun Taun. The day after Mira left I still hadn't put away the set up from her "photoshoot". After breakfast I caught Spencer trying to pose Ev and the Taun Taun. I guess he has seen it done a time or two. Too funny!







And of course, him taking a picture of me trying to get a picture of him taking pictures!

No comments: