Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mirabel

Here are some pictures from the photo shoot I did with Mirabel last week. I could have posted about twenty more because I love the way they turned out. She is so fun to photograph! With most babies I am happy if I can get shots where they are not crying - this little supermodel was smiley for most of her shots. I can't wait for her to come back to town so I can try out some other ideas.



The kids had so much fun meeting their new cousin. The boys just fell in love with her and can't wait to see her again. They always wanted to help with the swing, or the music on the bouncy seat or hold her. Evan would ask me "Can I hold she?" - in his mixed up pronoun kind of way. Miss Hailey had some minor jealously issues. She is pretty content in her position to be the Baby Girl around here and was not too keen on someone taking her spot - but she will get over it and they will be the best of friends in years to come.



Mira was a great traveler. She was very adaptable to the new situation and even slept through the night twice (for the first time) when she was here. I think she just loved it at Aunt Jeeeeny's house!



Come see us again soon Mirabel - we love you!



































3 comments:

Lesley said...

I am lovin' that hair, she is so beautiful. Nice job JJ on the shots. She is getting so big already. I am so happy that they were able to come out here and meet "the fam" and spend time with all your kids.

dr said...

These photos are so great. Her daddy loved them too, but asked, "Did you try to comb her hair first." Funny. Mira's hair just has a mind of its own.

Mira had such fun at your place. She loved all her big cousins and all the attention they gave her. Her sleeping through the night must be attributed to her exhaustion from all the activity, as she has not slept so well since in our quiet household (even in her big-girl crib in her own room)!

These are wonderful photos - thanks again!

jensenbo said...

It was so much fun to see little Mirabel and spend some time with her. She is such a good baby and what a living doll. Come back to see us soon, little Mira!!