Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sweet...and a little bitter.


Trent bought the kids a sixteen dollar lollipop while we were in Baltimore.  When he told me the price I gave him an are you freakin' kidding me look.  He went on to tell me to just think of the cool pictures I would get with the kids and the lollipop.  Man, that guy knows me well.  

Here are a few of the best pictures with the lollipop.  I was so happy with the way they turned out.  Unfortunately, it wasn't until I got home and got the pictures loaded into the computer that I realized that I had my ISO ramped up to 1600 due to the fact that the evening before I was trying to shoot some pictures of the kids jam piling in the living room with natural light.                                                              
                                                       UGH!

Any chance of blowing these up to a decent size is pretty much shot.  I am so bummed and so mad at myself for being so stupid.  Moral:  Always check your camera settings before doing a shoot.  

Now I am going to have to find another sixteen dollar giant lollipop!








The boys wouldn't let Hailey hold the lollipop because they thought she would break it. 

Hailey dancing along the wall!
Shaking her booty with her Daddy!
Aww!  Brother and sister find a moment of peace and dancing!
Come on, Mom!  We have waited long enough!  Let us eat this thing!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

REALLY cute pics, and I love the grafiti wall.

jensenbo said...

I love the colorful background of your pictures. Great shots of the kiddies. I love the ones of Hais shaking her little booty. :)