Thursday, March 20, 2008

Warning: Ends with an awww...

I was putting Evan to bed last night and we couldn't find his three dogs - Laddie, Paddy and Wawa. I searched his room that is always a disaster of books and dinosaurs and found them in the pile of clean clothes that I have yet to put away. When I gave them to him he gave the three of them the biggest group hug and told me Thanks Mom for finding them! My dogs are my pals and my best friends! I love them and I love you too, Mom! I told him I love you Evan! You are my favorite three and a half year old boy in the world! Then he said - Mom, that makes my heart feel SUPER! Awww.....

2 comments:

jensenbo said...

Evan is such a sweetie!! I love those dogs too. How cute!! PS. How neat to write down all these special times that mean so much to you. Now you can always remember it.

Lesley said...

That is so precious! It just melts your heart.