Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm crazy for this little lady...

Now I will have that Lenny Kravitz song stuck in my head all night.

It was so beautiful outside yesterday I was able to get Hailey out for a few photos. I bought this hat for her last year when she was teeny tiny and obviously she never wore it because it was too big. I just found the hat the other day while going through a drawer in her room. I was bummed that she didn't get to wear it more during this winter season - it is so cute! I love the color of her eyes in these pictures. I swear her eyes change shades of blue!





Modeling the hat that came with the sweater. It sort of makes her look Swedish - she wasn't diggin' it much.



Her new kicks. How cute are these? She will need them soon since she is taking lots of steps! Big stuff on the horizon.

Showing off her teeth! The big smiles come out once the hats come off!




2 comments:

Lesley said...

cute kicks, and OMG the eyes with that hat!!! beautiful!

jensenbo said...

I'm crazy for this little lady too!! What a cutie she is and I love the hat! It really brings out her blue eyes!! I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with her next week!!

But I'll miss the little boys too!!