Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What She Wore Wednesday


The color in pictures I take in the morning always looks weird. No matter what I do to it. Frustrating.

Here is Hailey's outfit for the day. It looked much cuter in real life. In this photo it kind of looks weird to me. Today must be a weird kind of day for me.

Shirt: Thrift store (I don't know the brand. I bought it last year or the year before)
Skirt: Garage sale (Thanks Aunt Day Day!)
Tights: Children's Place - Garage Sale
Shoes: Garage Sale

Another entire outfit plus shoes for less than ten dollars. I don't know if the mismatched prints would show up on any runway, but she wanted to wear those tights so I went with it. She has been fighting a runny nose for the past couple of days so now I am off to fight with her to get her down for a nap.

No comments: