Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to school

The boys started the school year with a lot of excitement and thankfully no drama. I can't believe how old they are getting. Spencer is in fourth grade and Evan is in second. I just can't get my head around that. My brain keeps telling me that Evan is in first. I was looking up math worksheets for him tonight and couldn't find ones for first grade. I was getting so frustrated when it hit me - Duh! He is in second grade!







Our back to school shopping purchases this year consisted of a pair of jeans for each boy and two pairs of shoes for Evan. I am sure we will realize there are some other things we need in a week or two, but how nice is it on the budget when your boys just don't care about what they wear?

We are all looking forward to a great year!

No comments: