Sunday, September 19, 2010

"I'll be quiet." "I'll be peace."

There are days that go by where I feel like all my kids do is bicker and fight with one another. I know that it is normal for brothers and sisters to annoy each other on occasion. I know there will be quarrels that are epic - ones that are retold year after year until the details get fuzzy.



I pray that it is the times like this that they remember the most. The times that they could just all be together and have fun. These are the moments that I want them to carry into the coming years.

2 comments:

jensenbo said...

What a crew having a fun slumber party with mommy when daddy is gone watching the Spartans win a thriller.

dr said...

Aw, so sweet. Reminds me of slumber parties with my big sis. I am sure they will have warm memories of these times!