Monday, March 16, 2009

You should see the other guys...


The play is over and Daddy seemingly needs something to do with all the new found time on his hands....

Trent had a makeup kit in his bag that was left over from the play. When the boys spotted it they immediately wanted him to give them scars and black eyes like the ones in the play. The boys were great the whole weekend. They both saw the musical three times and sat through the whole thing (2 hours +) and enjoyed it immensely.


I think part of Spencer's motivation was being able to play with the show kitties and try to convince us that we need to adopt one. In spite of his ulterior motives, I catch him singing the songs ALL THE TIME - even lesser known, not even very catchy ones. He sings them in perfect English accent. My little actor - I told Trent that he should have auditioned Spencer for Oliver. He doesn't find me very funny.





It was a great show, but I am SO HAPPY it is over! The kids get their Daddy and I get my very missed helper and partner back! Oh - and it's about 60 degrees out today. They are predicting high 60's tomorrow. I have a definite case of spring fever!


1 comment:

jensenbo said...

My little boys look worse than Bill Sykes!! How funny!! I'm glad they liked the musical, Oliver. Trent did a fantastic job as usual. But this wonderful story depicting the strength and perseverence of such a young boy surrounded by dire circumstances must have touched them, don't you think? It was a great production and fun to watch!! Good job, Trental!!