Saturday, March 28, 2009

Me through the eyes of Spencer - age 7

This is a meme that is going around on Facebook (don't talk about Facebook). I thought it was really cute and decided to post the answers on the blog instead of Facebook.

I love having things like this documented. Kids answers are totally hilarious, unscripted and sometimes insightful. I could ask him these questions a year from now or even a week from now and the answers would be totally different. I love capturing a moment in time in my kid's minds.



What is something I always say to you?
Go to bed.

What makes me happy?
When we be nice.

What makes me sad?
When we be naughty.

How do I make you laugh?
By tickling me.

What did I like to do when I was a child?
Watch Star Wars movies.

How old am I?
Twenty.

How tall am I?
Five.

What is my favorite thing to watch on TV?
Unwrapped.

If I become famous, what will it be for?
Pizza.

What am I really good at?
Videos.

What am I not really good at?
Nothing really.

What do I do for my job?
Take pictures of us in different places.

What is my favorite food?
Cake.

What makes you proud of me?
That you are my Mom and you are nice.

If I was a cartoon character, who would I be?
(Laughing...) Truffelles from Chowder - because you both have big butts.

What do you and I do together?
Make stuff.

How are you and I the same?
We both have brown eyes and hair.

How are you and I different?
You are a girl and I'm a boy.

How do you know I love you?
That's a tough one...because I love you too.

What do I like most about Dad?
He's handsome.

Where is my favorite place to go?
To my baseball games.

3 comments:

jensenbo said...

I never heard of a meme??? Funny answers --- don't you wish you were that young!! Love that photo --he could be a model --- even with his long hair -- which I like. :)

jensenbo said...

Young as 20 that is!!

dr said...

I love this picture of Spence, too, and the long hair. This is sweet - he is funny!