Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Some little bits of Evan...

While I was making his peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch: "Can I have some ships (chips) before I eat my sandwich for an APPLEtizer?"


After he was made aware of the fact that Pastor Dave was coming over to talk about baptism, a few hours later, out of the blue: "When is MASTER Dave gonna be here?"



Walking in on me right now at the computer wondering when Daddy will be home from golf league and me explaining to him that Daddy will not be home until late, after he has gone to bed: "Can I call Daddy? I bet if I call him he will be home right in a JIFFY!"



I know that these are not that funny or profound but if you could hear the way he says things in his little voice that is so hard for others to understand and see his adorable little face as he speaks, it would just melt your heart!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

So sweet. Kids just soak up everything we say, it is so cute that he puts it into the right context.

jensenbo said...

I love to listen to Evan talk too. He is such a sweetie and says the cuties things!!

dr said...

Voovie! So cute. I can just hear him saying these things. I loved talking with him on the telephone tonight - it was the longest conversation on the phone that we have ever had. He told me about his "day at the beach" (he must've been thinking of a different day) and his time in the dunes with gramma.