Wednesday, August 13, 2008

No Mommies allowed!


I love it when all three of the kids play together nicely! Too often their games of choice consist of some sort of wrestling match, running crazily around the house or seeing how long they can torment each other before they get sent to time out.
Not to mention throwing giant puzzle pieces at each other which somehow results in Spencer falling over the back of the couch and breaking the sound barrier in the house with his wails of pain which coincidentally is what just happened as I sat here and typed this post.
I digress...Yesterday after eating lunch the boys ran up to their rooms and got their favorite blankets and pillows and had a camp out of sorts under the dining room table. Hailey is not one to be away from the action, so she was crawling under with them. At first they were trying to keep her out citing the "no girls allowed" rule but then when they discovered her amused shrieks of joy and "peek-a-boo-ing" at them under the table added to their fun, they changed the rule to "no mommies allowed". They kept playing under the table for an hour or so and it was so nice to be able to laugh with them as I tried to shoot some photos of their "fort" and not have to be the constant referee for the normal mayhem.


Photo note: We finally have our computer back with a new hard drive. We still don't have a status report on the old hard drive and I will be so sad if all my pictures from 2008 are lost. Anyway, since the computer is back so is my Elements program. I tried to collage these photos on Elements and it sort of worked. I so badly need to take a class in Photoshop - it just can't be so hard to figure out.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

So cute. I love it when they are all able to play. Little Hay is so young, but she just fits right in. They learn so fast at that age...they have to in order to keep up.

dr said...

I remember all of our fun little forts. Nice the the kids play good together sometimes. Mira wants to come play with them!