Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ballerina girl

Sunday afternoon Hailey and I went to a play about Angelina Ballerina.  She loved it.  It was a short play - less than an hour, but I think they have to keep it short in order to keep the attention of the tons of little ballerinas in the audience.  She had a ball.  Almost all of her little girl friends were there, so after the play there was a lot of hugging and giggling going on.  I wish I could have gotten a picture of all the little girls together, but their mama's cars were all parked in different directions. 


Speaking of cars, my little ballerina twirled all the way to ours.


It was a gorgeous day so we decided to take a little detour before heading home by way of the beach.  The beach provided the perfect landscape for more twirls and leaps.










I love days we can spend together doing girlie things that she loves, but I love this little ballerina girl more.

No comments: