Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Under my umbrella, ella, ella...

These were taken at Evan's soccer game. It had stopped raining and was actually a bit sunny but Spencer insisted that he needed his umbrella. He was loving twirling around and playing with it, so I had to take a few pictures. He was not in the most cooperative mood and did not want to pose for me at all, so the pictures are not great.















Photo note: I used my "big" lens on these and am just not sure about it. The pictures don't seem very clear on here and I don't know if it is the lens or a blog thing. He was running around like a whirling dervish when I took them, so maybe that is the issue. They seemed to be clearer in the editing program. Ugh...maybe I am losing pixels...I need to ask Santa for a new lens.



2 comments:

Lesley said...

Cool colored umbrella with B&W Spence.

jensenbo said...

Love the photos of Spence --- he's a charmer!!