Friday, October 17, 2008

And MORE beach pictures...

A walk to the beach on a brisk Fall day. How could I pass up that sky?



When I was proofing these at home I was bummed to see that one piece of beach grass running through the front of the photo. I tried some Photoshopping techniques but have not mastered it enough to get rid of the offending grass and have the picture still look normal.


So Hanna Andersson? Do you need any new models? This little ensemble was one that Evan wore - not enough of course. I am glad that Hailey will be able to wear it.

The "cheesy" grin!



Evan with his hands full of his beach "loot"!




I found this sweatshirt in Evan's closet (that is still not sorted). It is a 5T and I thought it would be big for him but it fits him perfectly and is so darn cute! So yeah - the clothes in his closet range from 2T to 5T! Maybe I should get off the blog and get to work!




The evil grin! She is up to something!


Yeah - THAT sky!




Hailey SO done with the beach and the camera! I know the "weed" is back but this picture made me laugh because she seems like she is saying "What do you want from me?"







OK...Are you ready for this?







The HOFF!


"I'm always ready. I won't let you out of my sight!"

All he is missing is the red bathsuit and life ring!

2 comments:

jensenbo said...

What great shots of Ev and Hai during a nice fall day at the beach!! I love how Ev is a collector. He does that on our walks in the dunes too. I have so much stuff in my backyard. :)

dr said...

Looks like an awesome adventure. I do miss that beach. I am glad you share it with your kids so often, since it is literally in your backyard. You are blessed!