Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our fifteen minutes (or seconds) of fame?

Evan and I are famous! A picture of us from the Pumpkin Roll was published in the paper. After we had finished painting his pumpkin the photographer came over to us and asked our names in case he printed the photo, so it wasn't a total shocker. We don't get the Beacon so we actually found out we were in it when a co-worker of Trent's told us and brought the paper to him. Looking at the photo, I am actually surprised that he used it. Half of Evan's face is covered by my big lard arm. At least the lard arm is covering my double chin! I just can't believe he didn't have a better photo to run - and it was one of the largest in the section! Anyway, kind of fun. My real wish is that I was on the other end of the camera with a published photo.


Trent is famous as well. He was on Fox news this morning. I am going to try to attach a link, but I don't know if it will work or not. RP is the school of the week this week and they featured him and a student of his talking about their upcoming play.
The following link will get you to the page. Scroll down past the nomination for the school of the week and look for the video clip with Trent on it.

2 comments:

jensenbo said...

You could have taken photos for this spread that would be 100 times better than this photographer --- if you can call him that. But at least you & Ev are famous now!! :) And Trent too --- all in one day. Wow!!

dr said...

Your photos are better than these! Pursue that dream - you really have talent and passion for it.

I saw Trent's newsclip too. Cool!