Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Not a big fan?

I am positive that as I write this Trent's head is probably exploding on the golf course.

I am not sure if Evan is going to be a fan of his beloved Spartans.

Today when Evan asked me to play ball with him I told him I would but he had to find a ball. He told me he had one. He wanted to play with the ball that had the grouchy guy on it.

If the season opener was any indication of things to come, that guy may have a good reason to be grouchy. I am sure Daddy would agree one hundred percent.



4 comments:

Lesley said...

I laughed out loud about "the grouchy guy" kids notice the darndest things.

jensenbo said...

Go Green --- I don't think they will be that great this year --- but cute pic of Evs.

jensenbo said...

Go, Green, on Saturday. Even our hometown guy, Ashton Leggett made a TD for the win.

dr said...

Go Bucky!!!!