Monday, September 22, 2008

A few things about Spencer...

Here are some shots from my latest photo shoot with the big guy. I needed a new picture for the wall and I think I got a winner on my third shot (the first picture in this post). I liked what I saw but of course continued to take more just in case...

Here are some of the things that make Spencer tick these days. We were sitting around the fire pit on our deck Saturday night and I started giving the boys an impromptu "interview".

Favorite color: black - red is his second favorite

Favorite food: steak

Favorite TV show: Ben 10 Alien Force


Favorite drink: Fat free organic milk (seriously this is what he said word for word)

Favorite friend to play with at school: Derek

Favorite friend to play with at home: Gage


What do you want to be when you grow up? A person who helps cats find homes.

How many classes do you want to take after college? 25 - I want to be really wise! (Don't ask me where he came up with this - he is obessed with how many classes Trent and I have taken since we have finished school. He is determined to be smarter than us I guess - shouldn't be too hard!)


Favorite place to visit: Wisconsin Dells

Favorite number: 1000

Favorite game on the Wii - LEGO Indiana Jones


Favorite animal: CAT!!!!!!!!

Favorite sport: Football (I think he just likes the snack hut)

Favorite game: Battleship


Favorite flavor of ice cream: Chocolate

Who is your Hero? Dad


What are you most scared of? Ghosts and girls (that one totally cracked me up!)

Favorite movie: Alvin and the Chipmunks


Favorite book: Batman with my name in it

Favorite subject to learn about in school: science






3 comments:

Lesley said...

great shots, and great post. I have interviewed my kids, but have never posted it. I even took notes so that I could post it. Great stuff!! he is going to love to read this stuff later in life.
nice lighting in the pics. jealous.

dr said...

It also cracks me up that Spence LOVES cats (I should've given him Luna), is scared of girls, and favors fat free organic milk. He is a wise boy already...

jensenbo said...

I love the first one, but all the other shots are really good too. (He's so very photogenic!!) You could pick any one of them for your photo wall.

My first grandchild is getting so big and soo smart. It's fun to talk to him; it's amazing how much kids learn these days -- from school, friends, books, tv, parents, etc. He's such a good kid too and makes friends so easily. Love him!!

ps Didn't know he ate steak that much. :)

pps. Time to get him a cat.