Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Followers

OK - if you read this blog I am asking you to do me a favor. Under the pictures of my kids on the right side - go down to under the "blogs I visit" and sign up as one of my followers. This is a new feature from the Blogger site. You can sign up as anonymous if you wish, but I wish you wouldn't. I know that I read many blogs and don't leave comments, but I would love to know who (if anyone) is reading this little blog of mine fairly regularly. If you don't want to do that, leave a comment. C'mon don't be afraid! I LOVE to read what people have to say. The fact that people look at my pictures and what I write and enjoy it, adds to the fun of keeping the blog up for me. So c'mon you lurkers...make yourself known!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I can't figure it out. It will only let me click on your photo or jensbo