Thursday, July 18, 2013

Family game night

These were taken a few nights ago.  A night where I finished up the dinner dishes and looked outside and saw the four loves of my life living it up with a family game of corn hole.  BT Dub - worst name ever for a game. It just sounds wrong on so many levels.  Anyway, what else could I do but grab the camera and get a couple shots of the action?  
 




I don't love the humidity, but I love how the humidity makes her hair curly.  So cute!


Daddy trying to come up with a signature pose - or something.










When I reviewed this shot on the computer I wondered at first glance who the big kid in the background was.  Oh yeah - that is just my oldest son who will be twelve in a matter of days.  Are you kidding me?  One more year until teenager!


There's our almost twelve year old trying to convince Dad to change the rules or something that would benefit his cause.  And then a loivng look for his mother.



Sweet little Belty Boy.  I could just eat him up!



I love the victory shot.  Trent told me to make sure I got a shot of the boards?  platforms?  whatever they are called.  He worked on them for many a night.   They turned out super fab.  We are so, so ready for yard games!




Poor little sister is dealing with a major case of the swimmers ear.  She has woken me up crying every night this week with ear pain and needing more "medicine".  I swear I sometimes think she just likes the taste of the medicine.  I finally called the doctor yesterday and got her some drops so hopefully those nights are behind us.  Especially since she is at a sleepover tonight.


Maybe not a great idea Spencer.   I think Hailey is planning to cash in on her chance to bean you with a bean bag.



Last shot of the night.  Staring out into the horizon with her summer "perm". 

We are summer lovin' at it's finest!

No comments: