Tuesday, June 18, 2013

School's out for summer!

Nothing thrills me more about summer vacation than the break it affords me from packing lunches.  I was at about my wits end of PB & J's and bologna sandwiches at seven in the morning.

If there is anything more exciting then a first day of school picture, it is a last day of school picture, so here they are! Only about a week late!


Little Miss Sassafras!



The Belt-a-saurus Rex!



And Gooey Paul!


They are ready for summer!


For a little comparison I created a first and last day side by side.  I almost wish a hadn't because Hailey's just floored me.


Has my baby girl grown up in a year or what!


Evan looks about the same.  No major changes. I like that. 


Spencer looks much older to me as well.  It is not just the glasses (which I love!).  His face has lost a bit more of its babyness.  Insert sad face here.


Here is to a fabulous summer full of fun and adventure!  Bring it on!

No comments: