Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Birthday girl


The I heart faces blog is celebrating their one year birthday by having a "Best Face Photo" contest. The picture has to have been taken in December or January - they want something recent.

This picture was taken over the weekend right before my daughter's third birthday party. I love how she looks so excited, yet a little bit sneaky since she just finished sticking her finger into her birthday cake.

Click over to i heart faces to see more gorgeous face photos, and be ready to sit for a while - there are a ton of them!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pretty girl & sweet shot! Good luck!

Jenna said...

What a beautiful Shot!! Her eyes are beautiful! I like her expression, it's so sweet.

jensenbo said...

Beautiful photo, Jenna, of a beautiful child!!! I vote for you!!

jensenbo said...

What number are you --- so I can vote for you!!! Too many to look at!!

Erin M said...

ooo I was thinking "now what is she up too?" LOL

Brandi said...

Awww, she's so CUTE! Hope she had a great bday. I can't wait to see pics of your llama llama party! ;)

dr said...

I love this photo, Jen. It really captures Hailey's beauty and personality.