Friday, November 28, 2008

When wrestling goes bad...

Spencer and Evan were wrestling around in the basement the other night. Even though every time they do it I tell them to stop because someone is going to get hurt, they don't seem to care or believe me.

Tonight they believed me. Spencer headbutted Evan during the wrestling and gave Evan a bloody nose. I think it scared the wits out of both of them because Evan's nose is a bleeder! He has had a couple of bloody noses before and holy cow...the blood is like someone cut his whole nose off. He woke up with a ton of dried blood on his pillow one morning and it totally freaked me out. Another night when he was supposed to be sleeping he came walking downstairs with blood from his nose all over his PJ's and running down his leg (they were shorty PJ's). These incidents happened within a few weeks of each other so it of course started to freak me out that something was wrong with him and had me googling "bloody noses in children". Then he told me that they bled because he was picking them. Nice. He hasn't had one since - until the head butting from his brother.

Spencer felt bad and apologized to him and hugged him without even being prompted to do so. I guess I better get used to the rough housing with two wild little boys in my house.



"Scency broke one of my blood pressures!" (He meant blood vessels) How cute is he?









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww......the pics are priceless! I love the "blood pressures" comment!
:)

Lesley said...

Poor little guy, I do have to admit that I chuckled when he said that Scency broke one of his blood pressures though!

jensenbo said...

My little Evs. I'm so sorry that happened to you. You boys can be so ruff sometimes. :)I'm glad Spence apologized.