1. I have been told I have an amazing memory. Though it seems to be only for random things that no one would ever need to know.
2. I can write with my right foot.
3. My greatest fear is something will happen to one of my kids. My second is that something will happen to me and I won't be able to see them grow up. My third is flying.
4. I talk to my Mom everyday. She is one of my best friends.
5. I always have been and still am a very shy person until I really get to know someone. Then I never seem to shut up.
6. I knew I wanted to marry my husband the first time I met him even though we didn't start dating until years later.
7. I am good at having babies. I had all three naturally and very quickly.
8. I have a high pain tolerance. See #7.
9. I love to take pictures. Actually I am obsessed. My dream is to be a photographer.
10. I am a picky eater.
11. I don't drink enough water.
12. I drink too much Diet Coke.
13. I dread working out, but love the way I feel after.
14. I believe that my husband and my Dad are two of the world's best guys and I don't tell either of them that enough.
15. I love living near Lake Michigan. I don't think I could live anywhere else.
16. I used to be extremely organized - then I had kids.
17. The last thing I do before I go to sleep is kiss my kids goodnight.
18. I love movie theatre popcorn. I would go to a bad movie just to eat the popcorn.
19. I have a hard time getting rid of things. I tend to hold on to things for their sentimental value.
20. I tend to be a hypochondriac.
21. I touched Kenny Rogers hand at a concert of his I went to in college.
22. I like to watch reality TV and other mindless shows.
23. I am amazingly good at cracking and eating crab legs.
24. I am not squeamish at all about touching my eyes.
25. I love the smell of Ivory soap and Flintstone vitamins.
Photo note: The credit for this photo goes to Evan. He loves it when I let him take a picture with my camera. It wears on my nerves a bit to give him that very HEAVY very EXPENSIVE camera but he is very careful with it. The photo is a little blurry and looking at it makes me realize I need some eyebrow maintenance in a major way...but the composition is very good - he has a good eye for an almost five year old.