Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hailey Marie - Double digits




The months seem to go by faster and faster as she is getting closer to one year old. I can't believe it has been 10 months now. It seems as though I just wrote my 9 month update. It probably was since this one is late, and if I recall correctly, the last one was even later.
I think she knows a word. Na na na. This means one of three things, or maybe a combo since the three things seem to happen about the same time. NumNums (Cheerios or little puffs), Ninny or Night Night. She says it when she is hungry and ready for bed most of the time and she nurses before she goes to bed so... Na na na. She's a genius.

Still no teeth. Still not crawling. I think she is very close to hitting both of those milestones but I say that every month and it doesn't happen. Someday.

She is eating 3rd foods very well. She has added "real" bread, peas and turkey to her diet. She is a master of the "pincer" grasp. It must be female fine motor skills because I am positive that the boys just grabbed by the handful at her age. I am not saying that she can't shovel it in. She is a hungry girl. She seems to want to eat non stop and will eat until I think she feels sick and will urp it up. So we try to limit her a little since she is like a fish with eating. Unless of course that is an old wives tale that a fish does not know to stop eating and will eat until it dies of excess. She likes to spit food while we are feeding her. She thinks that is very funny.

She is also laughing more. She even tries to do it on purpose now. She has the cutest, most contagious laugh. She is just so cute. Her hair is getting longer. I love her giant gummy smiles with her crinkled up eyes. She is just a love.

I took her 10 month photos a little different. Instead of the couch, we set the shoot in the dining room for more natural light. The fill flash may have been on, but I don't think so. I just love these pictures of her. They are some of my faves of all time.






No comments: