Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fluffy stuff

It has been a while since I posted anything on here. I guess I can tell what time of year it is because the hours I spend on the computer are consumed with shopping and Christmas card letter composing. It has been an even longer while since I had an Evan post. So here goes...

Fluffy stuff. This was once an Evan obsession. He used to pick at the brown blanket on his bed that he dubbed the "fluffy stuff" blanket and get these little fuzz balls that he "collected". We would find the fluffy stuff all over his room, in his bed, often stuck to his clothes and every so often some other random place in the house like the kitchen counter. If he were the one to find some say, in the toy box, he would proclaim "Hey! There's my fluffy stuff!" Of course his pronunciation of the word fluffy was actually more like fuffy. It was very cute in an crazy sort of way.

Fluffy stuff has I think become a thing of Ev's past. I kind of forgot about it as well until we moved his bed to vacuum and discovered the mother load of fluffy stuff. When Ev walked in his room to see what we were doing...you guessed it! "Hey! There's all my fluffy stuff!"



Evan shows off some of his "fluffy stuff".



The thread bare "fluffy stuff" blanket.





The crack of his bed where the fluffy stuff ends up.


No comments: