Monday, March 14, 2016

Monday moments

Last week was another crazy busy one around here.  I don't want to jinx anything, but so far this week is shaping up to be pretty low key and I think all of us are pretty excited about that. 

Last Tuesday Hailey and I started Girls on the Run.  She is a GOTR and I am a head coach.  Here is my group of fourteen little lovelies that I get to empower over the next ten weeks. 


I was very impressed with Hailey. On her first day she ran/walked a mile and a quarter.


On Thursday she had me send this photo to Daddy at school to wish the cast and crew good luck.  Daddy sent it all over his school so by the time she got to the show that night she was famous.


Friday was Mismatch Day for March is Reading Month.  It is always funny how much my kids love the spirit days.


On Saturday afternoon we participated in our first Girl Scout Cookie Booth.  It was a very nice day so the girls had a ton of sales.  They sold almost 300 boxes in four hours!


Saturday night we went back for the final show of Wizard.  While we were looking for Spencer after the show, Hailey spent some time in the witches castle.



Selection Sunday.  It was dreary out, but warm so the kids spent some time shooting hoops at the neighbor's house.  I laughed my head off each shot Evan took.  He threw the ball like a granny every time.  It gave me an idea though that a hoop might be a good Easter gift for the kids.  They are not super into basketball, but neither was I and I always wanted a basketball hoop growing up.


Here's to a good week coming up.   Everyone is healthy (but tired from our time change)!

No comments: