Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday moments...(and it's actually Monday!)


This is going to be very quick because I have to shower and get the the grocery store before work.  This week is a busy one and at least having some food and meals planned out will make things seem a bit more manageable. 

Tuesday:  It was freezing out and I was feeling awful.  I came home from work got in the chair under my blanket and my little kitten friend hopped on to make me even warmer.   I am keeping my fingers crossed that I am finally  nearing the end of this crud.  I changed my medicine to one that dries up the snot instead of clears the head.  I can't tell you how amazing it is to be able to go for a full five minutes without blowing my nose. 

 It's the little things y'all.



Wednesday after DI practice.  Evan helps with dinner by grilling burgers - in his DI costume.


On Thursday as Evan and I were heading out to DI practice, Hailey had a cheery note in the window.


Friday was the Father Daughter Luau.  I hope to do a more extensive post on that and the DI tournament, but just in case I don't here is a sneak peek.


Saturday:  Evan's team came in first place at DI.  He was so thrilled.


OK.  I am off to get some stuff done around here before my energy and motivation goes somewhere else.

No comments: