Thursday, March 3, 2016

Monday moments (on Thursday...)

Last week was super busy for us which might be the reason that this week I am sick with a cold and cough.  

On Monday Hailey came home from yoga very excited to show me some of her new poses. 



Later on Monday we went to pick up Evan at cooking club where he made a delicious homemade peanut butter cup thingy.


On Monday night we went to the HS for a meeting on scheduling for next year.  I can't believe I have a child old enough for high school.


Then again...after borrowing "readers" from a friend of mine at the HS meeting, I decided it was finally time to take the leap.


Thursday was crazy.  Parent teacher conferences.  I was in charge of the PTO dinner for the teachers and had to take my in person CPR training.  Hailey helped me set up the buffet for the teachers.  Hanging out in the lounge makes her feel like a super star.



Friday was another half day for conferences.  Hailey and I went to Russ' for lunch after school.


Then we hit Kohl's to spend some cash.  We found these shoes for her to wear to the Father Daughter Luau.  She LOVES them.  It is hard to tell in the picture but they are a chunkier flip flop so they almost look like high heels.  This girl was sold!


After shopping we watched the first two episodes of Fuller House.  It was so nostalgic and cute.  We both loved it.



Saturday I spent some time trying to organize my paper clutter mess.  This is a big source of stress for me.  I wish so badly I could get these photos and memorabilia into scrapbooks but just have no time. Ugh!


On Sunday we spent some time hiking around Lake Harbor park.   Hailey wanted to go on a dangerous hike.  Whatever that means.




It was a good end to a busy week.

No comments: