Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Vay Vay


Evan wanted to pick out his own outfit for school picture day today.  I told him that was fine but he had to choose something that was a little nice.

He told me he would pick something that was nice, but not too fancy.   He picked out a dark blue striped shirt that I probably wouldn't have picked, but it was fine.  At least it wasn't a Super Mario t-shirt.

As he was rooting through his closet he told me that someday soon he wanted to wear his coat to school.   I didn't know what he was talking about because he wears a coat to school most mornings.   Evan doesn't like to be cold - a cold Evan is a sad Evan.


"This coat" he said, pulling out his sport jacket.  "You know a coat like the Presidents wear." 




Oh Vay Vay!  I just couldn't love you anymore!

No comments: