Monday, September 17, 2012

Crazy sock day


Today was Crazy Sock Day - the first day of Spirit Week at school.  This is always a fun week for the kids, but I don't think Evan could have been more excited about the theme for today. 

It was difficult for him to find a pair of shoes that would fit the bulk of the slipper socks in them.   I think his feet will be hurting before the end of the day.  Good thing Mondays are short days.  As he was struggling to put his shoes on he said to me "They feel really tight so I don't think they will come off.  That's good because I wouldn't want anything to happen to these puppies!"  Indeed!

 
On a totally unrelated note, I don't know what is going on with my camera lately.  I don't feel like I am getting a sharp focus at all.  I need to figure out a place to get it professionally cleaned - I think it took a beating getting dragged around Florida for two weeks.  So here is a totally blurred out picture of the whole crazy sock ensembles.  

No comments: