Monday, October 26, 2009

Does that sound like a wolf to you?



I am trying something new this week and I am super excited about it! I came across a blog called I ♥ Faces. It is a photography blog that has a contest every week based on a certain theme. The theme for this week is Halloween dressup. What could be more perfect than Hailey dolled up as Little Red Riding Hood? While I was taking her photo I was asking her questions about a wolf being in the woods and almost on cue a dog started barking. She was shocked at first (which I captured in this photo) and then thought it was hilarious.


If you get a chance, hop on over to the I ♥ Faces blog and check out all the other costumes and photos by some amazing photographers!

11 comments:

Candace said...

She is adorable! Love the setting, gorgeous photo!

jules said...

Cute picture, I checked out the site and entry #149 is so adorable, I bet they will win!

Brandi said...

Awww, she's absolutely adorable! The costume is PERFECT! Really impressed with the cape. ;)

jensenbo said...

You did a great job on Hailey's costume, Jenna!! I love the cape and tights that match. You really captured her expression; she looks frightened! Good luck in the contest.

dr said...

Great constume and photo, Jen. Hailey looks so great. I am sure the kids will have a blast on Halloween. Wish our little lion could come trick or treat with her cousins.

Lisa said...

What a cute costume and great photo!

ch said...

Great photo! I love the red cape and tights and of course the sweet face too!

Hayley said...

There's no mistaking this little fairy tale character... lovely photo and she is precious!

Katt said...

OMGosh!!! This is my favorite!! She is adorable!!like she came right out of the book.....

Ali said...

She is such a cutie! I love the costume! You don't see too many little red riding hoods! Nice shot!

Martie said...

precious!