Monday, October 26, 2009

Does that sound like a wolf to you?



I am trying something new this week and I am super excited about it! I came across a blog called I ♥ Faces. It is a photography blog that has a contest every week based on a certain theme. The theme for this week is Halloween dressup. What could be more perfect than Hailey dolled up as Little Red Riding Hood? While I was taking her photo I was asking her questions about a wolf being in the woods and almost on cue a dog started barking. She was shocked at first (which I captured in this photo) and then thought it was hilarious.


If you get a chance, hop on over to the I ♥ Faces blog and check out all the other costumes and photos by some amazing photographers!

11 comments:

Candy said...

She is adorable! Love the setting, gorgeous photo!

jules said...

Cute picture, I checked out the site and entry #149 is so adorable, I bet they will win!

Brandi said...

Awww, she's absolutely adorable! The costume is PERFECT! Really impressed with the cape. ;)

jensenbo said...

You did a great job on Hailey's costume, Jenna!! I love the cape and tights that match. You really captured her expression; she looks frightened! Good luck in the contest.

dr said...

Great constume and photo, Jen. Hailey looks so great. I am sure the kids will have a blast on Halloween. Wish our little lion could come trick or treat with her cousins.

Lisa said...

What a cute costume and great photo!

Cindy @ Chalk it Up! said...

Great photo! I love the red cape and tights and of course the sweet face too!

Hayley said...

There's no mistaking this little fairy tale character... lovely photo and she is precious!

~ Kathy ~ said...

OMGosh!!! This is my favorite!! She is adorable!!like she came right out of the book.....

Ali said...

She is such a cutie! I love the costume! You don't see too many little red riding hoods! Nice shot!

Martie said...

precious!