Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wawa comes to life!


It is funny how in warmer weather people start to emerge from their houses with their new additions. I will never forget how last year some of the neighbors at the far end of our street didn't even realize that we had a baby over the winter. All of a sudden there was Hailey! Our neighbor across the street came over with her new little Chihuahua -Ollie. Evan could not believe how small he was and could not stop smiling. It was like Wawa got into some magic potion.
I have been in bed with the flu since Thursday. I am starting to feel better now but still have a chest rattling cough and not one ounce of energy. I am planning on heading back to bed soon since we are leaving for Chicago early Tuesday morning and I will need all of my strength. I told Trent that he would have to push me in a wheelchair around the city. The boys are so excited - the trip is all they can talk about. It will be a blast. We are all looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I am sorry that you are still sick!!! Nasty flu! I am glad that it is spring break so Trent can stay and help. Get your rest! What a contagious grin that Evan has in the pic and what a cute puppy. For a second I thought maybe you had gotten a dog, but it was only a second because I know you don't want a dog. Really.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! i was thinking of you Sunday while watching a bit of Ace of Cakes! i'm not sure i'll ever watch that show again and not think of you. :)
i hope you feel better super soon and have a great time in Chicago. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

p.s. who's Wawa?