Friday, November 28, 2014

Blessed

It is unbelievable that Thanksgiving has already come and gone.  Here are a few of the highlights...at least the few highlights I have photos of.

Hailey's "out of the backpack" Thanksgiving school work.


Hello my name is Bob and I will appreciate if you could not eat me or my cousins or any turkeys.  You can eat pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie and dessert pie.


Things she is thankful for:  house, military, the nice things that mom does, life, food, water, my clothes, cars, people, God -PS I love him, my brothers, bathrooms, I am thankful for my family. 

She does not excel in the spelling department by any means, but her list is pretty spot on. 



We made cupcakes to bring to my aunt's house.  They turned out super cute.  Thank you Pinterest for the pilgrim hat idea.  Who doesn't love a peanut butter cup on a fudge striped cookie?

We woke up on Thanksgiving morning inside of a snow globe.  It was absolutely beautiful outside.  It made taking photos of the kids a little challenging as the big ole' flakes kept on hitting them on their faces.





This turkey requested her picture taken by our turkey flag.

 It was a wonderful Thanksgiving for us.  We got to be together all day - relaxed and peaceful with our greatest blessings - each other.

No comments: