Friday, November 14, 2014

Two mornings...

Wednesday morning Spencer had late start and an orthodontist appoint where this happened.


He got his braces off!  It is crazy to me that I have a child old enough to have had braces and now those braces are gone.  I can vividly remember getting my own braces removed - how big and slimy my teeth felt.  I finally started to feel like I was growing out of my teenage "awkward" phase. Getting braces off is a big deal.  Now I figure I can't delay the start of Evan's orthodontic years much longer.

The next morning we woke up to this:


Not unexpected, but it still feels to me like we just got done with snow.  The kids couldn't have been happier.  Hailey was giddy every time she looked out the window.  She was disappointed that they didn't have a snow day because she wanted to play in the snow all day.


They were on the ground at the bus stop making snow balls and tiny snowmen.  I talked myself blue in the face trying to convince them not to get all wet before school even started.



Today brought nothing very eventful (yet) and more snow.  I hope we see our yard again before it sticks around for good.  We haven't even finished getting all of our leaves out of the back yard.

No comments: