Tuesday, June 14, 2011

No more pencils, no more books...

Today was the last day of school for the boys.







Spencer has been talking about riding his bike to school for a while now. Since Trent was finished with school last Friday and was home, he offered to ride with the Spencer and give Evan a lift to make that wish come true.



It was kind of funny because the night before when I was tucking Evan into bed, I told him to get a good nights rest because he didn't want to be tired on his last day. He told me "I will Mom, but I am not so sure about this riding bikes to school business". I told him that if he wanted to take the bus or me to drive him I would. He opted for the biking.




And he was fine with it by morning.



Riding off to the end of another year of elementary school. Are you ready summer? Because here we come!

1 comment:

jensenbo said...

What great before and after shots of the boys!! They haven't changed that much in 9 months. Glad they got to ride their bikes to school the last day!