Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday moments...a couple weeks worth

Two weeks ago this girl turned double digits.  I can't even believe it.  I have hopes to do a whole post on her birthday but I jinxed myself and can't get my big girl camera pictures to load to the computer now.  I am quickly growing weary of ever changing technology. 


Her birthday gift from Mother Nature was a snow day the day after her birthday.  I know it doesn't look like much snow, but there was ice underneath that layer.



The cutie picture we posted online to try and sell GS cookies.  Sadly, we haven't had many takers.


A text I got from Spencer.  It is rare to get words out of him lately let alone an I love you.  I thought I better document it.


The birthday decorations that Hailey made for herself.  I had to snap a photo before it all came down.


When I was organizing some papers I came across this note that Spencer wrote to himself who knows when.  I laughed so hard at the "work out after last dress rehearsal".


Another snow day.  The principal posted a challenge to send in a photo of yourself reading and you would get a prize. Hailey made a fort and read in there.


She looks pretty stressed out huh?  Another week, another snow day, another reading challenge.


One night last week when Trent was home late for dinner, Hailey set up a whole dinner scene for him including decking out herself as a waitress at the Blue House Restaurant.  She fashioned a costume out of a box and packing materials.  We couldn't stop laughing.  The girl is a hoot.



Evan and Hailey competing in Chopped Junior.  They needed to make desserts using a croissant, whipped topping and Reeses peanut butter cups.  They LOVE making stuff in the kitchen.


No comments: