Friday, October 2, 2015

Trapped in my phone...

Since I got a phone upgrade yesterday, I was playing around a bit today and found these little gems that I had "written down" in my phone notes for posterity.  Some of them were years ago, but they take me right back and make me laugh.


4/20/13

In no less than five minutes after arriving at our room at the Soaring Eagle...

Hailey: Check for bed bugs.

Evan: This place is fancy.  There are no bed bugs at a fancy hotel like this.  Some people bring like 500 dollars and all their hopes!


7/17/13

Hailey after tasting spinach dip...

Hailey: It tastes like fish....and soap.



8/1/13

On our UP vacay...

Dad: We are going to stop at a place where Monk's live and bake bread.

Hailey:  Are they human?



9/2/13

Playing Apples to Apples.  The topic is slimy.  Spencer puts down treasure.  Evan is the judge.

Evan to Spencer:  It's sliiimmmy not shhhiiiiiinnny.  With his "accent" both words sounding exactly the same.



11/27/13

Thanksgiving topics...

Evan to Dad:  If the Mayflower wasn't so rough I think you would have liked it.   All they could drink was beer.



9/2/15

A walk through the woods....

Evan to Hailey:  Since Spencer and I are the hunters of the family maybe you should be a trapper.

Hailey:  And like TRAP things????  How do you think I would have the guts to do that when I cried so hard when there was a little bit of blood on the ball we were throwing to Goldie?

No comments: