Thursday, February 23, 2012

Time for more hobbies?

Hailey and I are both suffering from nasty colds. Today as I was sitting in the lazy boy anxiously awaiting nap time, she came over and plopped into my lap. I told her when she was a little baby we sometimes would both fall asleep in that chair after I nursed her. She loves to hear about when she was a baby, but is always adamant about how she is a big girl now. I told her that she was so big I could hardly believe it.

Mom: Is my tiny baby five years old already?

Hailey: YES!!!

Mom: Are you going to go to Kindergarten next year?

Hailey: YES!!!

Mom: Are you going to eat lunch at school next year?

Hailey: YES!!!

Mom: Are you going to miss your mommy?

Hailey: Probably a little. Are you going to miss me?

Mom: Tons! I don't know what I am going to do without you. I am going to be so bored!

Hailey: You can call Grama and see if she wants to meet you at the Sports Page!!!

1 comment:

jensenbo said...

Oh, my!! That's too cute.