Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Out of the backpack

It has been a long time since I posted something "out of the backpack". Who am I kidding? It has been a long time since I posted anything. Not for lack of content, but for lack of time. When I saw this paper today that Evan brought home, it totally made my day.

"My Grama's favorite game is Mister Black. My Dad's favorite food is turkey. My brother's favorite game is to torture me."

I love the way he spells brother. I love that his teacher wrote "not Spencer" under the torturing part. I love that he got a "super" on it. Mostly I love that his teacher is probably wondering "What kind of game is Mr. Black? I have never heard of that game."

1 comment:

jensenbo said...

What a riot!! OH, Ev ---- Mr. Black was your invention. Love playing it with you.

Love his paper.. especially about Spencer torturing him. :) If only teachers could see what goes on at home. :))