Saturday, March 6, 2010

Somewhere Ronald and the King are smiling.

Evan decided that he would like to have his peanut butter and jelly on a roll rather than bread today. I have no idea why he called it a "roll" since I usually call them "buns", but I am all for mixing it up a bit - so I granted his request.

Hailey took one look at Evan's lunch and scrunched her face up in disgust and said in her new-bordering-on-sassy voice, "Peanut butter and jelly on a hamburger?"

I don't know if it was the way she said it or what, but Evan and I belly laughed about it for a long time.


Blog note: I hope to get back to more regular posting soon, but I am in the middle of my two weeks of single mommyness. I can barely manage to do everything I have to do, let alone anything that I want to do. Eight more days....eight more days....eight more days.....

2 comments:

dr said...

Funny! Those sillies crack me up!

jensenbo said...

Love it!!