Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Standing and Jumping and Climbing! Oh My!


This is Hailey's latest accomplishment. I walked in to her room a couple mornings ago and she was standing at her crib - beaming for her new found skill. I beamed as well because they just look so darn cute standing there. I seem to recall with the boys that the crib standing went along with some temporary sleep issues (i.e. more night wakings, lack of or shorter naps). I need to remember the word temporary because when we went through it before we were beyond frustrated.

She is a maniac jumping machine in her doorway jumper. It is hilarious to watch and also a little frightening. I am sure she is going to bang the heck out of her head on the door frame. She makes herself swing in that thing! She also jumps in the Exersaucer. Evan gets mad at her because he can't hear the TV over the racket it makes while she jumps.

She is stair climbing. The gates went up today. Spencer has mastered the climb over. Evan is not sure how he will ever get upstairs again. Today while I was in the kitchen Spencer informed me she was on the 4th stair. Bad Mom! She will also climb up the hearth and just sit there in front of the fireplace. She climbs up onto everything - cruising all over!

Look what I can do!


No comments: