Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My first tooth!

Finally that tooth managed to push through! The upper two have looked ready for a month now. Even the Dr. thought any day - that was two weeks ago! A mom at preschool told me the longer they take to come through the better they are. It seems true when I think of Spence and Evan's teeth. We shall see...


How cute is this? She will pick up her cell phone and put it up to her ear and try to say "Hi" into it. She will also pick up cups and spoons from her tea set and "eat" and "drink". It is amazing what kids learn by watching.

"I am a prince and I must find a princess who is true and kind. Through hill and dale I'll search the land, until I take my true love's hand."
About 50 times a day, we hear that song. She LOVES to ride on this car. I am stunned by how well she can do it. She pushes herself backward and forward. The boys could only go backward at her age. The car has three buttons on it that play princess songs. The "prince" one must be her favorite because she pushes that button the most. Very cute.



I just loved these pictures of her. I know the lighting is atrocious. Always it seems. And she is not in her jammies all the time....on these snowy days it just seems more comfy. I wish I could hang in my jammies all day.







No comments: