Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fashion dichotomy

I was trying to take some pictures of Hailey in her birthday tu-tu and her pink camo sweatshirt. I thought it was a good worlds colliding look. She did not want to cooperate one bit. She is much too mobile now. I will need a helper. (Trent is shuddering in his shoes somewhere after typing that.)

I am frustrated by my camera skills. I am frustrated that we built a house that is filled with the worst light imaginable. What were we thinking? Let the sun shine in! It is not like we are windowless - just facing the wrong way most of the time. I need it to warm up so I can get the kids and camera back outside. Although I did take some snow photos that actually turned out awesome.







I am one now and I am not going to take this anymore!



No comments: