Monday, January 29, 2018

A Monday Miracle!

Two weeks in a row!  This may be some kind of record.  I even had a chance over the weekend to go back and pull some pictures from the last few months that I wanted to post - those are still cued up in the edit post file but stay tuned.

I was so happy when I went grocery shopping last week and saw that Mrs. Meyer's has her spring scents out.  I had to buy a lilac  - my absolute favorite. 


Evan is nearing the end of practice for James and the Giant Peach.  I made him pose in his show tee shirt and he was being a goof.


I was trying to think creatively about what to do about a peach inspired bouquet.  I typed peach into the Amazon search engine and it brought up a bunch of stuff including a giant peach squishy and some peach socks.  I ordered both of those thinking I could incorporate them into a bouquet with some other peach inspired things.  The super weird thing was that when I went to check out the total was 19.84 which was EXACTLY the amount I had left on an Amazon gift card in my account.  It was like it was meant to be.


The sun was out and setting and these two decided they wanted to eat outside and enjoy the sunset. 


We had a gorgeous weekend.  The sun was out and the temps got into the forties.  We took advantage and headed down to our happy place to hang out.  The beach was amazing.  Not a breath of wind.  Hailey would have stayed there and messed around with the ice all day.






She liked breaking off chunks and throwing them back onto the ice Frisbee style.  They would shatter and make the coolest sound.





On our walk back she looked up and saw these trees and wanted me to take a picture to be her screen saver.  "It just looks so beautiful!  I love nature!"

On Sunday we ventured back to the shore - this time with Daddy Boy as well.




Yesterday afternoon Hailey made some cut out cookies with dough in the fridge that I had intended to be Christmas cookies.   I am not sure why she went with the Christmas cutters - bold choice.  She had fun decorating her trees and gingy boys. 



No comments: