Friday, November 3, 2017

The rest of October

Hailey trying on the wig that goes to Evan's David Pumpkins costume.  


She is totally channeling Jan Brady in the episode where Jan doesn't want to look like her sisters.


Walking with my girl in our last grade school Walk-a -thon.



We bought tickets over the summer to see Wicked when it came to Grand Rapids.  We were all very excited to see the show that we have been singing for years!



The morning after the show I had my shoulder manipulation.  They better be good from here on out because I don't have any other shoulders to crack apart.



The toast Hailey made me to feel better. 




So many bags of ice. 


At least I felt good enough to go to Hailey's final school Halloween party.  I can't even handle all of these "lasts". 




No comments: