Thursday, November 30, 2017

November


Posing with Evan after his choir concert.  He was asked to flip pages for the pianist.  He is big time. 




 An afternoon of raking leaves.  Doesn't  Spencer look so thrilled to be doing yard work?


Spencer had his fall Players production -The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon.   He had a couple of pretty big roles and did a fantastic job.




Sunday after the play he got a pretty drastic haircut.   I thought he looked adorbs.


Hailey, Evan and I went on a chilly walk to the beach.




I loved looking into the great room and seeing all my kids playing LEGO's together so nicely.


Fall means back at the cross stitch.  I so need to get this done.


Evan went food shopping with me one Saturday night and we had dinner at Russ' after.  He loved the food and especially the dessert.


Hailey fooling around with Spencer's ukulele.


A Pinterest find that I was super stoked to try out for Thanksgiving.  Four pies and one sheet pan.  It turned out really good.  Not a Pinterest fail at all.


On Thanksgiving morning, Hailey and I got up to do a Turkey Trot.  I have always wanted to do one and since the weather was decent, we went for it.




Our annual day after Thanksgiving tree hunt.  I think it is tall enough.




Sadly they keep getting taller and older for this shot.



Hailey found a new reading nook under the tree.


No comments: